What is a Holiday Pack?
Your walking Holiday Pack holds all the vital info regarding your walking holiday:
- Your itinerary with details of each night’s accommodation, information about places you can eat in the evening, as well as luggage transport and transfers.
- Directions and detailed maps to each accommodation.
- A guidebook which describes the route in detail and provides a wealth of background information
- Map(s) which cover the entire route(s)
- Luggage Tags which we will use to identify your bags.
- Information on local facilities, such as cafes and other recommended places to eat, cash points, taxi companies, etc.
One walking holiday pack per booking will be sent to the person that made the booking once we have received the balance of your walking holiday purchase (normally 8 weeks before the start of your holiday). Extras can be purchased at £30 per walking holiday pack. Please contact us a minimum of 6 weeks in advance if you require an extra pack. We are happy to email any party member the itinerary upon receipt of balance.
Guidebooks and maps
As part of your package we will issue the following:
- 1 guidebook and map for up to 4 people.
- 2 guidebooks and maps for 5-7 people.
- 3 guidebooks and maps for 8 people or more.
You may purchase extra copies from us at a discounted price.